HBase >> mail # user >> Usage of filters

Usage of filters
Hi HBase users,

I'm curious to know about how filters are being used by folks in production. They are a powerful feature but I haven't heard/read much about how they are being used in practice. If you could spare a few minutes and share about how you are using filters, it'll be really great! This information will feed into the upcoming book I'm co-authoring, HBase In Action (http://www.hbaseinaction.com), and help us write better informed content.

I've created a small form that you can write your use case info in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE83eXpGNmsyZ1Y3MThEUmpwT0pfVFE6MQ

If you want to just reply to this email, that works well too.

Thanks
-Amandeep