HBase >> mail # user >> Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?

+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 22:50
Re: Does HBase 0.92 Rest client supports coprocessor execution?
You are correct, it is not supported.

I think direct invocation of coprocessors is out of scope of the REST API,
because coprocessorExec is an arbitrary remote method call. That is the
domain of SOAP/WS. There is no WS API for HBase at this time (and none
planned that I know of).

--
Best regards,

   - Andy