HBase, mail # user - counters and scanners inconsistency

Re: counters and scanners inconsistency
Todd Lipcon 2012-01-17, 02:21
Hi Young,

This is interesting and unexpected behavior. What version are you running?

If you can write a unit test (or system test) that demonstrates the
problem against a running cluster, that would be excellent.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera