HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase - Secondary Index

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-04, 08:10
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-04, 19:24
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 11:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:28
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:40
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-05, 15:12
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 17:42
+
Andrey Stepachev 2012-12-05, 11:52
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 12:55
+
Andrey Stepachev 2012-12-05, 15:59
+
Anoop John 2012-12-05, 17:54
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-05, 19:23
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-05, 21:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-06, 04:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-06, 04:57
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-06, 13:05
+
Doug Meil 2012-12-05, 21:58
+
Anoop John 2012-12-06, 01:17
Re: HBase - Secondary Index
Hi Anoop,

Your presentation has garnered quite a bit of community interest. Have you
considered providing your implementation to the community, perhaps in an
HBase-contrib module?

Thanks,
Nick

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
>             Last week I got a chance to present the secondary indexing
> solution what we have done in Huawei at the China Hadoop Conference.  You
> can see the presentation from
> http://hbtc2012.hadooper.cn/subject/track4Anoop%20Sam%20John2.pdf
>

> I would like to hear what others think on this. :)
>

> -Anoop-

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-19, 00:51
+