HBase, mail # user - How HBase perform per-column scan?

+
yun peng 2013-03-09, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-10, 14:01
+
PG 2013-03-10, 14:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-10, 14:40
+
Anoop John 2013-03-10, 15:53
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-03-11, 02:13
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-11, 04:49
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-03-11, 05:12
Re: How HBase perform per-column scan?
Anoop John 2013-03-10, 07:11
When you say column, you mean one column family (CF) or column qualifier?
If this is one column qualifier and there are other qualifiers in the same
CF?

-Anoop-