Accumulo, mail # dev - Jenkins Notifications on Dev list

Re: Jenkins Notifications on Dev list
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-17, 16:02
For those interested, I've attached a slightly better set of GMail
filters that I use, that you are free to import and use. These will
also separate the Jenkins notifications from the JIRA notifications,
and will also separate tickets that are mailed directly to you from
JIRA, as a result of you "watching" a ticket, from all the other
ticket updates that are sent to the notifications list. There's also
some other, general Apache lists which, if you're subscribed to those,
you may find useful.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii