HBase >> mail # user >> question about multi-transaction queries

RE: question about multi-transaction queries
Have you looked at the thrift support?  Plenty of people are using HBase from PHP via Thrift.

I don't think there is MultiPut or MultiGet support but there is work currently underway updating the thrift API.  I imagine those two could be added.