HBase, mail # user - question about multi-transaction queries

RE: question about multi-transaction queries
Jonathan Gray 2010-12-17, 22:26
Have you looked at the thrift support?  Plenty of people are using HBase from PHP via Thrift.

I don't think there is MultiPut or MultiGet support but there is work currently underway updating the thrift API.  I imagine those two could be added.