HDFS, mail # user - Need help regarding HDFS-RAID

Re: Need help regarding HDFS-RAID
Andrew Purtell 2011-09-17, 16:16
Hi Dhruba,

Would you consider a contribution of this to branch-0.20-security aka 0.20.2xx.x?

If I am mistaken and you do not have a 0.22-ish HDFS RAID backported to an 0.20-ish platform, please disregard.

Best regards,
    - Andy