MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can I move block data directly?

Re: Can I move block data directly?
Thanks Harsh, always detailed answers each time.

Yes, this is an unsupported scenarios, Load balancer is very slow even
after I set bandwidthPerSec  to a large value, so I want to take this way
to slove the problem quickly.