Hive >> mail # user >> Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line

Re: create a hive table: always a tab space before each line
you may want to look at the sequencefile format
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/databases/hadoop/9780596521974/file-based-data-structures/id3555432

that tab is to separate key from values in the record (I may be wrong but
this is how I interpreted it)

--
Nitin Pawar