Kafka >> mail # user >> Is Kafka Replication available in 0.7.1

Is Kafka Replication available in 0.7.1
Hi all

I am new to Kafka. I have found some wiki pages for Kafka Replication
design.
I am wondering whether it is available in version 0.7.1. If it is
available, where can I get some guide page for replication configuration?

Thanks a lot.

--
Guodong Wang(王国栋)
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]