Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-07, 04:28
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-07, 23:09
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-07, 23:18
+
Matt Massie 2010-06-08, 22:54
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)
+1

Ran all tests, etc. Exercised with tests from an app using the RPC
layer. Seems good to me.
--
Jeff

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Matt Massie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> I checked the hashes, ran all unit tests, checked the docs for avro-c,
> avro-cpp.
>
> Note: I ran the unit tests on MacOS and Linux for avro-c but only MacOS for
> avro-cpp.
>
> I noticed that there are some extra artifacts in the ./cpp directory e.g.
> avro-cpp-1.3.3.tar.gz.md5.md5.
>
> -Matt
>

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On 06/06/2010 09:28 PM, Jeff Hammerbacher wrote:
>>
>>> Please download, test, and vote by 7 June.
>>>

>> +1 I checked the hashes, ran tests & browsed the documentation.  Looks
>> good.  Thanks, Jeff, for driving this.
>>
>> Also, a release vote should be for 3 days, so it should remain open through
>> 9 June, no?
>>
>> Doug

+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-09, 07:24