HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper state for failed region servers

Re: Zookeeper state for failed region servers
You won't have this directly. /hbase/rs contains the regionservers that are
online. When a regionserver dies, hbase (or zookeeper if it's a silent
failure) will remove it from this list. (And obviously this is internal to
hbase and could change or not at any time :-) ). But technically you can do
as hbase does and set a zookeeper watcher in this znode.

What do you want to achieve exactly?