Flume, mail # user - Invokign shell script from flume

Re: Invokign shell script from flume
Dibyajyoti Ghosh 2013-11-01, 16:34
Hi Vishwakarma,

Can you please describe your use case?

On a very high level I would suggest looking into flume exec source to run
shell script from flume agent. You can find details in flume documentation
here:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html.

- dib