HDFS >> mail # user >> no namenode

+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-13, 10:35
Harsh J 2012-01-13, 12:22
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-16, 02:52
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-01-17, 11:29
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-18, 02:28
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-01-18, 07:53
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-18, 08:25
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-01-18, 08:52
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-18, 09:14
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-01-18, 11:02
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-18, 11:16
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-01-18, 12:30
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-19, 02:06
+
Michael Lok 2012-01-19, 02:17
+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-19, 06:55
+
Martinus Martinus 2012-01-19, 06:55
Hi Mohamed,

I got this when I tried to bin/hadoop dfs -put single.txt input/ :

12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in createBlockOutputStream
172.16.4.85:50010 java.io.IOException: Bad connect ack with firstBadLink as
172.16.2.130:50010
12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning block
blk_5493791950927576696_1004
12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Excluding datanode 172.16.2.130:50010

but when I checked on each node using bin/hadoop dfs -lsr, there is
single.txt inside the input/ folder. How can I get rid those exception?

Thanks.

+
Mohamed Elsayed 2012-02-01, 11:30