HDFS >> mail # user >> no namenode

Hi Mohamed,

I got this when I tried to bin/hadoop dfs -put single.txt input/ :

12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in createBlockOutputStream
172.16.4.85:50010 java.io.IOException: Bad connect ack with firstBadLink as
172.16.2.130:50010
12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning block
blk_5493791950927576696_1004
12/01/30 17:52:40 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Excluding datanode 172.16.2.130:50010

but when I checked on each node using bin/hadoop dfs -lsr, there is
single.txt inside the input/ folder. How can I get rid those exception?

Thanks.