Pig >> mail # user >> Hadoop Counters Expensive?

+
Andreas Paepcke 2011-03-18, 23:03
Re: Hadoop Counters Expensive?
Two additional counters shouldn't be expensive. But do consider if the
already available "map input records" / "(map|reduce) output records"
suit your need for such counters.

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com