Pig, mail # user - Hadoop Counters Expensive?

Re: Hadoop Counters Expensive?
Harsh J 2011-03-19, 13:08
Two additional counters shouldn't be expensive. But do consider if the
already available "map input records" / "(map|reduce) output records"
suit your need for such counters.

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com