MapReduce >> mail # user >> Question about how to find which file takes the longest time to process and how to assign more mappers to process that particular file

Question about how to find which file takes the longest time to process and how to assign more mappers to process that particular file
Hello,

I have a question about how to find which file takes the longest time to process and how to assign more mappers to process that particular file.

Currently, about three mapper takes about five times more time to complete. So, how can I detect which specific files are those three mapper are processing? If above if doable, how can I assign more mappers to process those specific files?

Thank you !

Best,
Huanchen