Accumulo >> mail # user >> Distributed Cache - for iterators?

+
Slater, David M. 2013-03-28, 15:45
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-28, 16:03
Re: Distributed Cache - for iterators?
He might.  I know users who send a lot of configuration data to their
iterators.  It's quite ugly when viewed with "listscans" in the shell.  If
you are thinking of passing more than a megabyte, maybe its better to send
it through a side channel like HDFS.