Pig >> mail # user >> Pig and AveroStorage : next

+
Milind Vaidya 2013-01-10, 19:40
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-10, 19:49
+
Milind Vaidya 2013-01-10, 20:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-10, 20:10
+
Milind Vaidya 2013-01-10, 20:18
Re: Pig and AveroStorage : next
Sorry again for a typo.

ant clean jar-withouthadoop piggybank -Dhadoopversion=23

ant clean deleted pig-withouthadoop.jar and pig classes, so if you do ant
clean piggybank followed by ant clean jar-withouthadoop, it will fail.
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Milind Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry same error.
>
> ( BTW ant clean jar-withouthadoop -Dhadoopversion=23 worked for me while
> compiling pig )
>

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Sorry. It's a typo.
> >
> > ant clean jar-withouthadoop -Dhadoopversion=23
> > ant clean piggybank -Dhadoopversion=23
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Milind Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > This gives me error as
> > >
> > > Target "jar-withouthadoop.jar" does not exist in the project "pigudf".
> > >
> > > is it ok to use
> > >
> > > ant clean -Dhadoopversion=23 ?
> > >

> > > On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Milind Vaidya 2013-01-10, 20:35