HBase >> mail # user >> How to join 2 tables using hadoop?

Re: How to join 2 tables using hadoop?
These are two separate things. first is to read data from Json format and
then joining it. we can separate those. You first need to read the row
using JSon storage API for Pig then yes, you can use native Pig constructs
for joining.

Regards,
Shahab