Hadoop >> mail # user >> live/dead node problem

live/dead node problem
Hello All,

Is there a parameter or procedure to check more aggressively for a live/dead
node? Despite me killing the hadoop process, I see the node active for more
than 10+ minutes in the "Live Nodes" page.  Fortunately, the last contact
increments.
Using, branch-0.21, 0985326

Harsh J 2011-03-29, 12:49
+