Chukwa, mail # user - Re: Connector error

+
dengyule 2012-08-16, 12:10
+
Eric Yang 2012-08-17, 04:53
Re: Connector error
dengyule 2012-08-15, 07:45
Eric:
       Thank  you for your valuable reply。According  to your tips, now my collecor can  collect data,and my hbase   and chukwa also all normal。but when i use the pig to run the ClusterSummary.pig . Always occur the following error message:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default). Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for more information.
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:155)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:1002)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.setupZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:304)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(HConnectionManager.java:295)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:157)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:169)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:147)
at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage.setLocation(HBaseStorage.java:438)
at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigInputFormat.mergeSplitSpecificConf(PigInputFormat.java:134)
at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigInputFormat.createRecordReader(PigInputFormat.java:112)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackingRecordReader.<init>(MapTask.java:489)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:731)
        Iusing  HBase provided ZooKeeper.  this is  my hbase-site.xml file:
                       <configuration>
<property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://master:9000/hbase</value>
</property>
<property>
   <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
   <value>true</value>
</property>
<property>
   <name>hbase.master.port</name>
   <value>6000</value>
</property>
<property>
   <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
   <value>master</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>hbase.master.maxclockskew</name>
  <value>360000</value>
</property>
 <property>
   <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns</name>
   <value>0</value>
 </property>
</configuration>
Undo edits

         Reference  to some of tips. say may be host problem .this is my /etc/hosts file(master and slave are the same )
            192.168.10.15      master
            192.168.10.47      h1
            192.168.10.46      h2
            192.168.10.41      h3
            192.168.10.68      h4
            192.168.10.79      h5
            192.168.10.76      h6
            192.168.10.86      h7
         Can  you tell me how to  solve this problem? thanks again.

best regards :
         mason

automatically  translated by Google
verb