Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Formatter - White Space Issue?

Formatter - White Space Issue?
Accumulators,

I'm using the provided formatter from our site[1], but it looks like it
leaves trailing white space in java doc comments[2]. Has anybody else seen
this, or does anybody have a fix?

Mike

[1]:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=tree;f=contrib;hb=HEAD