HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Arun,

It seems there are still a few things to iron out before getting 2.1 out of
the door.

As RM for the release, would you mind sharing the current state of things
and your estimate on when it could happen?

Thanks.

--
Alejandro