HBase >> mail # user >> How can I export HBase table using start and stop row key

+
karunakar 2013-10-21, 21:40
+
Dhaval Shah 2013-10-21, 21:57
Re: How can I export HBase table using start and stop row key
Hi Dhaval,

Can you please share your code if possible ? it would benefit others as
well.

Thanks,
karunakar.