HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Read/Write throughput measure

Re: Hbase Read/Write throughput measure
When you will have figure how the command is working, you will have to
understand the output ;)

This is how I just tried it from my HBase directory:
bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PerformanceEvaluation randomRead 10

And this is the output (last lines):
10066326 56314
10171183 56385
10276040 56579
10380897 56553

Does ask me what it means ;) I have, so far, no idea.

JM