HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Interesting that the runs for 0.94 are good again up on Jenkins but running
them locally (@ r1426067) I get:

> $ mvn clean test -PrunAllTests -DskipITs -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
[...]

Results :
Failed tests:
testBasicRollingRestart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestRollingRestart):
expected:<22> but was:<23>

testAcquireTaskAtStartup(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitLogWorker):
ctr=0, oldval=0, newval=1

Tests in error:

testDelayedDeleteOnFailure(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestDistributedLogSplitting):
test timed out after 25000 milliseconds
  test3686a(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestScannerTimeout): 11759ms
passed since the last invocation, timeout is currently set to 10000
  queueFailover(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplication): test
timed out after 300000 milliseconds

queueFailover(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationWithCompression):
test timed out after 300000 milliseconds

testRunThriftServer[9](org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftServerCmdLine):
test timed out after 60000 milliseconds

testShutdownFixupWhenDaughterHasSplit(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitTransactionOnCluster)

Will start looking at some of these tomorrow.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)