HBase, mail # user - exporting from hbase as text (tsv)

exporting from hbase as text (tsv)
Jack Levin 2011-06-06, 22:57
Hello, does anyone have any tools you could share that would take a
table, and dump the contents as TSV text format?  We want it in tsv
for quick HIVE processing that we have in the another datamining
cluster.  We do not want to write custom map-reduce jobs for hbase
because we already have an extensive hive framework that does
map-reduce processing.  We could then use bulk import to load new
tables in, if we have to.

Thanks.

-Jack