Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
With risk of making this more complicated- I just noticed that the first
commit posted was still broken- though it didn't lock up like the version
currently in master, it appeared to run but threw the ClassNotFound
exception in the Main.err log.

I'm still poking at this as well.