Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 0)

-1
I think PIG-2144 is a critical bug that needs to be fixed before the release.
I am working on a fix for it.
-Thejas

On 6/22/11 5:56 PM, "Olga Natkovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.9.0 release. This release introduces control structures, changes query parser, and performs semantic cleanup.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.
Keys used to sign the release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.9.0-candidate-0/

Build is also available in maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepig-042/org/apache/pig/pig/0.9.0/

Should we release this? Vote closes on Monday, June 27.

Olga