Sqoop >> mail # user >> Does Sqoop acquire any locks when importing from SQL Server?

Does Sqoop acquire any locks when importing from SQL Server?
Hi,

I'm using Sqoop to import from SQL Server. I'm wondering if any locks are acquired on the table I'm importing from, and if so, is there a way to do the equivalent of WITH(NOLOCK) ?

Thanks,

- Tim