MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Physically moving HDFS cluster to new

Re: Physically moving HDFS cluster to new
Data nodes name or IP  changed cannot cause your data loss. only kept
fsimage(under the namenode.data.dir) and all block data on the data nodes,
then everything can be recoveryed when your start the cluster.