Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
I poked around and look at the code for
InstanceOperations.getSiteConfiguration() and
InstanceOperations.setProperty().  I think this is a bug.

setProperty() ask the master to set the prop.   getSiteConfiguration(
) reads the config from a random tablet servers.  So if you call set
and then get, then you are probably beating the zookeeper even to the
tablet server.   Can you open a bug?  A simple fix may be to read the
site config from the master.