HBase >> mail # user >> stumbleupon and hbase

Re: stumbleupon and hbase
Just to be clear, when I say 'session' I mean a GUID + timestamp + userID
value stored in the system.  So whenever someone requests a page that
requires authentication, it passes the GUID value stored in the user's
cookie with a value in the HBase, if the GUID matches and the timestamp
hasn't expired, the user is considered authenticated.