Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Execute multiple PIG scripts parallely

+
manishbhoge@...) 2013-07-22, 11:12
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-07-22, 12:14
+
Bhavesh Shah 2013-07-22, 10:34
Re: Execute multiple PIG scripts parallely
If you write your scripts as one large Pig script Pig will execute them in parallel.  You can keep from confusing your individual scripts by writing one master script that has imports (see http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/cont.html#import-macros ).  You just need to make sure your various scripts don't share variable names, as imports don't maintain a namespace.

Alan.