Chukwa >> mail # user >> Missing logs in hbase because of same timestamp

+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-21, 04:20
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-21, 04:31
Re: Missing logs in hbase because of same timestamp
Hi,

I used chunk sequence id, but even that is the same for a bunch of log
entries streaming into my custom LogProcessor(I extened from
AbstractProcessor).
Is there anything else that I can use which is unique? I think everyone
should be having this problem if this is the case of missing logs because
of same timestamp (or am I missing something?)

Thanks,
Abhijit
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-26, 03:50