HBase >> mail # user >> HBase without compactions?

Re: HBase without compactions?
Hi,
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Michael Segel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Take a look at MapR's M7
>
> For Apache based Hadoop and HBase, you will need to evolve HDFS.

What do you mean by evolve HDFS?  You mean HDFS would need to change if
Apache HBase were to become compactionless?

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html