Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VolumeManager#closePossiblyOpenFile()

VolumeManager#closePossiblyOpenFile()
Hi,
I couldn't find where the following method is called:

  boolean closePossiblyOpenFile(Path path) throws IOException;
./server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/fs/VolumeManager.java

Can someone tell me how the above would be used ?

Thanks