Pig >> mail # dev >> CHANGES.txt in trunk

CHANGES.txt in trunk
Hi,
   I see lot of patches that went into 0.11 are under trunk in the
CHANGES.txt. Should we sync the file with the CHANGES.txt in branch-0.11
and remove those jiras from trunk that went into 0.11? What is the usual
process of updating CHANGES.txt when a jira is checked both into a branch
and also trunk?

Regards,
Rohini