HBase >> mail # dev >> ProtoBuf generation?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-12, 22:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-12, 22:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-12, 23:12
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-01-12, 23:14
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-12, 23:27
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-01-12, 23:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-12, 23:38
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-13, 16:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-01-13, 20:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-13, 20:25
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-14, 20:02
+
Stack 2013-01-15, 04:37
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-15, 08:46
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-15, 09:10
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-15, 17:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-15, 17:25
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-14, 20:17
Re: ProtoBuf generation?
Thanks Matteo. I did not figured it. I tried the script into it and
it's working A1. I now need to understand how ProtoBuff is working ;)

JM