Accumulo >> mail # user >> Finding my way through the forest of iterators

Re: Finding my way through the forest of iterators
So, in 1.3.5 ...

If the idea I need to express is:

 Given a constraint on range, cf, cq:
    for each row that matches the constraint
      return the cell that matched the constraint plus some other
cells specified by cf/cq

For now, I could use the attributes of a scanner to express the
constraint, and then WholeRowIterator (if I can afford the memory)

or I can write my own iterator

or I can wait for the thing described in the jira?