Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Ted Dunning 2011-06-20, 20:12
Keep in mind that it is thematic elements, not specific implementation that
is being judged here.

Many of these suggestions can be adapted to different font sizes depending
on the desired final rendition
size.