MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: PreCommit-Admin not running

+
Jun Ping Du 2012-07-03, 02:31
Re: PreCommit-Admin not running
I reported it to builds@ earlier this week, seems to be running
sporadically now.

We had some of our build slaves dead due to the leap second bug. I did the
"date" trick to try to fix them, but maybe Hudson also needs a restart on
the slaves?

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera