Pig >> mail # user >> pig installation - hbase hadoop on remote system

Re: pig installation - hbase hadoop on remote system
Your mac needs to have the hadoop configuration (eg. hdfs-site.xml,
mapred-site.xml, core-site.xml, depending on the version of hadoop)
files available somewhere in pig's classpath. It may do to simply copy
them directly from one of the remote machines.

--jacob
@thedatachef