Hive >> mail # user >> Does Hue (Hadoop User Experience) works with Apache HIVE/HADOOP

+
Chunky Gupta 2012-12-29, 07:29
Re: Does Hue (Hadoop User Experience) works with Apache HIVE/HADOOP
If you're willing to consider a commercial option, Karmasphere is already
supported on EMR.

http://aws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/karmasphere/

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*