Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Well, two rubles would be about $0.07, which is pretty steep.

Don't think 9/22 is a bit too aggressive? Although, it really depends on the
how much we wanna do in this release.

I'd be more comfortable with a bit longer release cycle and focus on the
framework issues as well as updating the stack per BOM.

My 0.6(6) rubles ;)

Cos