Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?

Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?
John Vines 2013-05-02, 22:50
That is not a file, the closer.cgi is a script which will try to point to a
mirror close to user. I have yet to find a specific reason this happens,
but it's few and far between. I use firefox and do not have this issue,
FWIW.