MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.2.0 that I would like to get released - this release
> fixes a small number of bugs and some protocol/api issues which should ensure they are now stable and will not change in hadoop-2.x.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.2.0-rc0
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.2.0-rc0

Great! As usual, Bigtop is now building the entire Hadoop ecosystem on top
of this RC:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Upstream-tests/job/Hadoop-2.2.0/

Feel free to grab packages from there once the job is done.

I will be also deploying clusters and running the usual Bigtop battery
of tests on them. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Roman.